Cooler installation method and sewage method
The chiller equipment method is divided into a vertical oil cooler and a horizontal oil cooler, and the vertical cooling has the characteristics of small equipment area and convenient equipment. Horizontal cold oil has the characteristics of small pressure drop and strong water shock resistance. Therefore, according to different places, space height, performance and other requirements, the vertical or horizontal oil cooler can be correctly selected to better meet the generator set. And the needs of other equipment.
(1) After the cooler pressure test is passed, it can only be used.
(2) Check whether each pouring and venting valve is active and the orientation of the switch, and whether the pressure gauge and thermometer are all installed.
(3) Check whether the base and the support are strong, and whether the bolts of each part are fully buckled and fastened.
(4) When it is used, it will first be sent to the cold stream and then to the heat stream.
(5) When using cold medium or heat medium, first ensure that the auxiliary line is dredged, and then slowly open the outlet valve. After checking the problem, open the inlet valve and open it slowly to prevent rolling. The investment process should pay attention to querying device changes. After the cooler is put into use, following the change of temperature and pressure, leakage may occur, and it should be checked in time.
1. Differential pressure discharge: When the impurities accumulate to a certain amount, use the differential pressure signal between the cooling water inlet and outlet pipes to reverse the flushing, that is, the electric contact pressure gauge turns on the control signal, and the control arranges to open the electric blowdown valve, the electric reducer It will work at a speed of 3-6 rpm, discharged into the cooling water outlet pipe through the sewage pipeline and the sewage valve, and will be cleaned up for about 5-10 minutes. When large debris is present and the filter cannot be put in place, the electric device should be operated in the opposite direction to wash away debris.
2. If the user can set the time of sewage discharge, set the cleaning time in 0-99 hours, generally set to 12 hours of sewage discharge, and the time setting can be adjusted according to the water quality of the power plant. That is, the set time is started to start the electric reducer to reverse the exhaust valve, and the reverse back flushing is sequentially performed. Until the end of the full chamber recoil, the electric equipment stops working, the electric recoil valve and the electric blowdown valve close, and the sewage discharge operation ends.